Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Inspiration for this Blog - Declaration of Interdependence

I'm very excited to start this blog.  Some of the inspiration for its title and my work draws from the Suzuki Foundation's Declaration of Interdependence;
...
At this turning point in our relationship with Earth, 
we work for an evolution:
from dominance to partnership; 
from fragmentation to connection;
from insecurity, to interdependence.

I'm dedicating this space to sharing examples, learning in such 'ecolutionary' work.  I'm  a writer and teacher based in Ontario, Canada.  I hope readers will find the information helpful and feel invited to network about sustainable alternatives they've discovered or comment on posts here ~ let me know if you want to regularly contribute or receive posts to your email!

kara

No comments:

Post a Comment